Forensic Assessment conducts Cell Site Analysis using the most up to date surveying equipment available.
Cell Site Analysis is a complex and ever changing discipline and its fundamental objective is the ability to reconstruct the physical movement of a mobile telephone, or any other telecommunication device, with enabled cellular connectivity.
It is heavily relied upon in criminal courts today, but often can be confusing to the layman and needs to be presented in the clearest possible manner.
Cell Site Analysis can assist in the following:
- Attributing contact between parties.
- Show the proximity of a person in relation to a scene of crime.
- Support the attribution of an association of a mobile number to a person.
- Support the attribution of an association of a mobile number to a specific address.
- Show patterns of movement between areas or a specific route.
- Show if a number of people were in close proximity together.
Covering all frequencies and networks, Forensic Assessment are able to scan all networks simultaneously and record this data, and we cover 2G 3G and 4G.